- Bachelor’s degree in a quantitative field (mathematics, computer science, engineering, economics, etc.)
- Work experience in reporting, data analytics, insight extracting
- Strong data analytical and problem-solving skills (analyze, interpret, model, insight etc. )
- Knowledge of statistical concepts and methods
- Hands-on experience with SQL
- Strong data visualization skills
- Hands-on experience with one or more programming languages: Python, R
- Eager to learn
- GCP Analytic Environment (DataStudio, BigQuery, etc.)
- Machine learning methods
- Clickstream analytics
- Experience with building interactive visualization and BI platforms (Python, Excel, Tableau/Power BI)
- Graduated in the departments of Economics, Econometrics, Statistics, Computer Engineering, Management Information Systems, Mathematics Engineering (or related) of elite schools.
- Strong knowledge and high motivation in statistics, machine learning, optimization, economics, algebra, calculus, programming, and digital marketing.
- Experience in tools such as SQL, Bigquery, Python (Numpy, Pandas, Scikit-Learn, etc), R, Google Analytics, Tableau, SPSS, Excel, etc.
- Strong analytical thinking ability.
- High motivation for continuous learning, research, and applying what has been learned.
- The ability to balance attention to detail with fast execution, including the ability to finish work on tight timelines.
We are waiting for you! Contact us now to meet our multidimensional digital marketing solutions.