- Drive improvements in digital marketing efforts through data collection and analysis
- Analyze web analytics and other quantitative and qualitative data to identify opportunities to improve client websites / applications via using analytics platforms (Google Analytics, Adjust,Google Tag Manager)
- Actively cooperate on evaluation of online activities and campaigns ROI with other teams, provide insights on website changes or optimization activities.
- Execute forecasting on web and revenue data for proper planning provided for the client.
- Drive business intelligence for tracking and web analytics for clients’ digital marketing efforts. They will also be responsible for developing and growing the web Analytics practice: analytics strategy approach, online/offline measurement and optimization strategies of both structured and unstructured data.
- Develop regular and ad hoc reports, analyze trends, summarize and present findings, and articulate key insights.
- Identify and prioritize opportunities for on site optimization and take a lead role to recommend online merchandising and design improvements and plan & conduct A/B or multivariate tests.
- Provide development methods for measuring and analyzing cross-platform digital experiences, from websites to social media to mobile to offline, to create a single view of the customer that integrates all channels and optimizes customer experience.
- Make data-driven decisions to drive customers a web and app experience, and retain them through innovative, personalized incentives and communication.
- Research the latest developments in web analytics, testing/optimization methodologies, and attribution techniques to understand the business in-depth, support and challenge strategic options, and build state-of-the-art tools to improve our marketing plans and performance.
- Minimum 2 year of experience in Google Tag Manager
- Bachelor’s degree in economics, engineering, marketing, statistics, or related field
- Detailed understanding of tag management and web/mobile analytics tools
- Experience in conducting and interpreting A/B & multivariate testing
- Experience in mobile tracking and analysis
- Self-motivated and eager to learn about technological developments
- Passionate about digital marketing
- Familiarity with techniques such as regression, extrapolation, time series analysis, forecasting, statistical hypothesis testing, and econometric models
- Knowledge of statistical testing techniques and interpretation
We are waiting for you! Contact us now to meet our multidimensional digital marketing solutions.